Pain is no fun.
It can include:
- Back Stiffness
- Auto-immune disorders
- And more
Whether it’s acute or chronic, it’s painful and can leave individuals feeling weary, frustrated and depressed.
- Nearly 65 million Americans report a recent episode of back pain.
- Approximately 1 in 7 individuals (13.6%)of the US population) has wrist arthritis. Hand and wrist pain can be very debilitating and affect the quality of your life.
- Symptomatic knee Osteo-Arthritis occurs in 10% men and 13% in women.
Medications and drug therapy can be unreliable and dangerous, oftentimes addictive.
Surgeries can be an option but should be considered as a last resort.
This is due to the invasiveness of the procedure, the increased risk of complications and vast recovery times.
If you suffer with low to mid-level pain and discomfort there are non-drug and non-surgical options that can help.
Think of this as modern-day Ben Gay.
To be used topically and targeted to specific body parts.
It works because of a unique combination:
- Magnesium - Natural mineral salt that allows the muscle to relax
- CBD oil - Full-spectrum concentrations are a natural yet powerful pain, inflammation and swelling reliever
- Peppermint oil - To refresh and relax your skin
- Chamomile - A mighty botanical that helps calm and soothe tired skin
Just spray one to two pumps on the desired area for rapid pain and inflammation reduction.
The unique spray design allows for clean application as opposed to creams that can be messy and soil other items that you touch.
- Pain relief
- Muscle relaxant
- Anti Acne Skin soother