In addition, fish oil can do other amazing benefits such as:
- Assists in body fat management
- Helps lower Triglycerides
- Enables cellular repair
- Heart health (help reduce the risk)
- Assists in blood pressure control
- Supports cognitive function
It needs to be the right kind of fish oil (cold-processed and molecularly distilled) to make sure that the oil actually contains the beneficial omega properties.
Most fish oils sold OTC do not.
Therefore they provide little benefits and what's worse, once the fish oil has been heated in the distillation process, the oil itself may become carcinogenic.
In addition, fish oil needs to have a solid ratio of 3:2 greater of EPA/DHA.