- 10 min: Up 3/mg/dl
- 20 min: same (up 3mg/dl) from baseline
- 30 min: Up 17mg/dl from baseline
- 90 min: Drop 24mg/dl
My body produced a ton of insulin to combat the crackers.
What Does All This Mean?
It's difficult with crackers, even if they are seed crackers to keep blood glucose consistent.
In addition to the arrowroot, the seeds themselves will increase blood glucose.
I'd reserve this as a "better Cracker" for cheat days.
Keep in mind what a large insulin release will mean...
- Higher Body Fat
- More inflammation of joints and blood vessels
- More future carb cravings
- Poor Deep Sleep
- Increase risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and more