When is the best time to take ACV?
A number of clients asked me this week when they should take the Apple Cider Vinegar. Is it before bed, with meals, or a good idea to drink Apple Cider Vinegar morning?
And the answer is: It depends.
Here are the scenarios:
- This is the most common method as it aids in digestion.
- It also helps slow down gastric emptying, which can help you feel full longer.
2) Before Bed
- May be the most effective time to lower glucose and insulin
- Helps with weight loss
- Fresher breath in the morning as it is a strong antibacterial and anti-fungal agent.
Not all Apple Cider Vinegar is the same:
In order for it to be a ‘Digestive Super Food’, help lower blood sugar, decrease body fat and improve overall health. It must be:
- Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother
- USDA Certified Organic
- Verified Non-GMO
- Kosher Certified
- Unpasteurized and contains the ‘Mother’ enzymes
- Unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar
- Gluten-free formula
Common dosages range from 1–2 teaspoons (5–10 mL) to 1–2 tablespoon (15–30 mL) per day mixed in a large glass of water 6–8oz.
Drinking ACV is one option. It can also be used in conjunction with Macadamia Nut Oil as a delicious and healthy salad dressing.