How do you effectively rid the body of excessive fat?
Keep Insulin low.
Q. How do you keep Insulin low?
A. Many answers…..but here are the top 10!
- Eat a diet that is low Glycemic (avoid grains, starches, sugars)
- Strength train and build lean muscle
- Spread meals out to 4 to 5 hours in between meals
- Do not eat after dinner
- Take Omega-3 Cold Pressed Fish Oil in AM and PM (This is a -5 Glycemic Index!)
- Perform Cardiovascular training for 20-30 min after strength training
- Increase workout frequency
- Do low level mild cardio after dinner
- Keep alcohol to one day per week or less
- Drink Pur Zealand Grass Fed Whey Protein drink with ice cold water for breakfast
I could write (and have) an article about each of the top-10 bullets points above.
All can be optimized and will help you towards your healthy weight loss goals.