by Derek Alessi Ph.D.
Eggs….back in the news this week.
Regurgitating the best advanced nutritional and medical advice of 1968.
Some believe this incorrect and old story is retribution from the cereal industry after getting very bad news last month as an “Initiator of Propaganda’ for breakfast being the most important meal of the day.
Others believe this is a desperate last ditch effort of Statin (cholesterol lowering) drug companies looking to hold on to their diminishing financial windfall just a little longer .
Even the ‘slow to respond’ USDA finally gave up on warning of the egg and cholesterol heart disease myth in 2014.
An egg a day not only keeps the doctor away….
It also leads to:
- Weight loss
- Dropping clothing size
- Improved heart health
- Less risk of diabetes
- More strength and tone
- Lack of proper and consistent exercise
- High glucose/insulin levels due to a poor diet
- Lack of tracking with expert accountability
- Over 200-lbs – 4-capsules day
- 150 – 200-lbs – 3-capsules day
- 100-150-lbs – 2-capsules day
- Under 100-lbs – 1-capsules day
Derek Alessi Ph.D